- Question of the Week: What Happened to Grindhouse? - I'm actually surprised that more people didn't see this coming. I thought the marketing was disastrous, and it was a hard sell to begin with. Hopefully I'll get to seeing it before they hack it up to make it more palatable to the mainstream.
- Fans Seek Pardon for Jim Morrison - Come on, what's rock'n'roll without a little public indecency? Boring, that's what.
- New Dinosaur Jr Music - Awesome. So excited for this album.
- Douglas Adams Lost Interview - "Apparently I was a very strange-shaped baby. The nurse carried me down the ward with a towel wrapped round my loins saying 'Look, Gandhi' – and the rest of the world has just taken its cue from that ever since."
- Microsoft is Dead - I guess someone needed to say it.
- I Used To Believe - A repository of all the weird and wonderful ideas children get into their heads.
- Alice's New Adventures - The story of how Alice in Wonderland came to Russia.
- An Intelligent Designer Creates the Cow - A stream-of-consciousness rundown.
- Thomas Allen Art - Sweet pulp pop-ups from artist Thomas Allen.