- Of Lattimorists, Goddamn Hippies, and the (Possible) Future of Copyright Law - Fascinating article about digital music reform suggesting licensing rather than outright purchase. Might be too late, though, to fix the mess the RIAA has created.
- Penn & Teller's Bullshit on Immigration - Reason Magazine thoughtfully posts all three YouTube episode clips together.
- MTV Dumps Flash Site for HTML - Uh huh.
- NASA's Status of "Warp Drive" - Very kind of them to keep us informed on this sort of thing. Just in case you're ever consumed with curiosity about how exactly far away you are from being able to travel through hyperspace. The answer to which is, unfortunately, this.
- The Mercury Theatre on the Air - The complete audio file collection of Orson Welles's Mercury Theatre productions. Yes, please. Includes The War of the Worlds.
- The Girls Productions - Fun, retro-cartoonish illustration. I love the lunchbox.
- Unreleased Jimmy Page Guitar Riff To Be Retrieved From Secret Vault To Save Rock And Roll - "The Guardians said recent developments in the music world, such as the unaccountable popularity of the Dixie Chicks and Sufjan Stevens, have created a "perfect storm of lameness" from which rock might never recover. While Iommi refused to say when the vault would be opened, hard rock sources believe it will take place just prior to next month's Fall Out Boy–Honda Civic tour, which many fear will suck the remaining lifeblood from all that still rocks."