- Italian Film Industry Rebukes Tarantino - Quentin Tarantino calls the state of Italian film depressing. Sofia Loren snaps back, "How dare he talk about Italian cinema when he doesn't know anything about American cinema?"
- I Reject the "Big Boys" - A female gamer eloquently attacks the idea she should conform the club's low standards of behavior. Easily applicable to women in most areas of technology.
- Contact Info for 50 Politicians Who Take Campaign Money from the RIAA - If any represent you, feel free to tell them what you think of allowing the RIAA to pay them off. They're also starting to threaten universities with a withdrawal of federal funds to educational institutions unless they crack down on P2P file sharing.
- Is "Gingerism" as Bas as Racism? - I had no idea prejudice against redheads was so pronounced in Britain.
- The Secret to Productivity - Think he's got something here.
- Ray Bradbury Says You've Got Fahrenheit 451 All Wrong - I see his point in this. I never thought it was about imposed censorship, myself. But then again, I was never taught it in class. Fortunately. Almost every book I was ever taught in class I now loathe because of overexposure.
- The Tank Man - If I were to choose an image that best expressed my personal philosophy, the enduring photograph of the young man at Tiananmen Square would be a good candidate. The power and dignity of the individual in the face of the collective. 4 June marked seventeen years since the massacre took place - this documentary tells the tale. Also, how the Chinese government's censoring of the event defeats itself.
- A Field Trip to the Creation Museum - A late addition to this week's Weekly: Ars Technica goes to the new Creation Museum. With pictures.