- OiNK and TVLinks Bite the Dust - What a week for bullshit piracy takedowns. Problem: can't find and/or prosecute the actual copyright infringers? Solution: arrest the nearest scapegoat!
- I Was a Hacker for the MPAA - "Anderson's account shows that the content industry may be willing to go to significant -- and some say ethically questionable -- lengths in its war against online piracy, and that it is determined to keep its methods secret."
- Colbert's Facebook Group Overtakes Obama's - And they say young people aren't interested in politics. Seriously, though, if this doesn't hammer into people's head the impact the youth vote could potentially have, I don't know what will.
- Buddhist Monk Escapes Burma - A young Buddhist monk and leader of recent Burmese protests managed to get out of Burma and tell his story. I've eased up on the Burma updates, but you can get more comprehensive news at The Worst Horse.
- New Wolverine Movie - Straight female comic book fans have reason to rejoice - Gambit is rumored to appear in the new Wolverine movie. My thirteen-year-old self is beside herself with anticipation.
- Q&A with Bruce Campbell and Mike Richardson - We love the Bruce Campbell around here.