- The Unsung Joe - This blog gives some love to the long-lost bit-part actors of Hollywood past. Really interesting stuff.
- Kim Deal Says No New Pixies Album - Don't blame her for that. Another tour wouldn't be bad, though, considering I missed the '04 one.
- Command Shift 3 "Hot or not for websites." It could be a good design inspiration resource.
- The Revenge of Crazy Nate - Blender takes a closer look at the Ohio teen who shot and killed Pantera's Dimebag Darrell and three others.
- Bonfire of the Disney Princesses - "Disney likes to think of the Princesses as role models, but what a sorry bunch of wusses they are. Typically, they spend much of their time in captivity or a coma, waking up only when a Prince comes along and kisses them."
- Citizen Kane Oscar Fails to Sell - I wouldn't have wanted it either. But the highest-selling item, the working Kane script used by Welles during the filming? Please put that in a museum so everyone can see it. I would love to have the chance.