- Hey, Feminism Did Work! - The new Smurfs movie will feature more than one "Smurfette" because of "girl empowerment." Ladies, I think our work here is done.
- Laura - Somewhere, there's an unpublished Vladmir Nabokov manuscript that, before his death, he ordered burned. His son is now debating whether or not he should do that.
- Penn Speaks - Earlier, I mentioned the essays by Teller. Now the other (always louder) half of the duo, Penn, has a new off-the-cuff online video series.
- Brides of Kimiko Yoshida - "Photographer ... transforms herself into the brides of the world in an ongoing series of self-portraits taken over the last seven years."
- Violet Blue Gets Dissed by Steve Jobs - It's becoming a big story, I wonder if he's going to hear about soon.
Admin note: I'm still working on a lot of things behind the scenes. Hopefully a lot of the new stuff will be up this weekend.