- Is designing better on a Mac or PC? Designers, for a good reason, usually gravitate towards pretty Macs. But, in the end, it's just a tool, and it only works as well as you make it work. If a PC suits you, run with it. (Via David Airey.)
- Why dyslexics are good computer programmers. I'm not dyslexic (or a good computer programmer - maybe there's a connection?), but as someone interested in both language and computers, this is fascinating.
- A group of leading skeptics are putting together a TV pilot a la Mythbusters: The Skeptologists!
- Girl Power? A retrospective, feminist look at the Spice Girls.
- Since I mentioned Kim Peirce's new Iraq War film Stop/Loss, here's the Women and Hollywood blog's take on it. (Word on the internets is that the film's not that great.)
- A statistical analysis of Star Trek red-shirt deaths. This might be the geekiest thing I've ever seen. And that covers a lot of ground.