- Gordon Lee, the comic book store owner arrested after a minor received an "objectionable" Free Comic Book Day comic book in his store, has had the charges against him completely dismissed. Good news indeed.
- What a lovely way to burn. An appreciation of Raymond Chandler.
- Ugh. They're still pushing forward with that film version of Atlas Shrugged with Angelina Jolie. Todd Seavey looks at the bright side.
- 5 Principles And Ideas Of Setting Type On The Web. Smashing Magazine presents a handy guide.
- Magicians and the Paranormal: A survey by Professor Richard Wiseman (who also wrote Quirkology) is the first regular guest post over at Skepchick.
- The Internet work how they're supposed to - Liz Henry discusses the recent kerfluffle of the Open Source Boob Project, and how the feminist blogosphere countered it.