- Help Me Obi Mom: Five Ways to Grow a Fan Girl/Boy, from Pink Raygun.
- Shalom Auslander lifts a glass to (good) anger and reminds us that all capital-L Love gave us was Celine Dion.
- Why Chipotle Insists on Humanely Raised Meat. Well, excepting their beef - but, still, step in the right direction. I'm slowly making the switch to eating only meat from local, ethical farms and eating vegetarian when I can't verify where the meat comes from, but it is not that easy, especially when I'm simultaneously trying to put on extra weight. Also, the first Skepchick Chat (which I was unfortunately not able to attend) covers some of the same ground.
- Columbus's The Other Paper looks at Columbus bloggers and new media folk. Frankly, the author's tone seems a little condescending to me, but I'm just a blogger - what do I know about what "real people" think.
- 15 great examples of web typography.
- A 1958 audio interview with Dorothy Parker.