- Why Graphic Designers Don't Get Tattoos. Except for the ones that do. I'm only partially a "graphic designer," but I do admit I'm particular about my body modifications when it comes to things like symmetry and that. Designer instinct or mild OCD? You decide.
- Us MSTies mourned last week for John Phillip Law. If you don't remember him from Space Mutiny or Danger: Diabolik, maybe Barbarella will do the trick.
- Exene Cervenka interview in Columbus Alive.
- The now-defunct Ohio band Miranda Sound releases their last album as a free .MP3 download.
- Are you an anti-authoritarian in MN? Maybe you might want to join the "welcoming" committee for the RNC.
- "Thousands of discarded computers from western Europe and the US arrive in the ports of west Africa every day, ending up in massive toxic dumps where children burn and pull them apart to extract metals for cash." Make sure to find computer recyclers you can trust.