- Audrey Hopkins, the first transgendered employee to be hired into Eaton Corp.'s IT department, discusses her experiences. (Via Think Girl.)
- Eco-fashion label releases designs under Creative Commons.
- Graphic Leftovers - a site for reselling unused logos and graphics. Looks to be handy.
- Dial S&M for Marnie. Lauren Wissot unpacks the Hitchcock thriller as a piece of erotic art. She has this dead on. Marnie has always been one of my favorites.
- Things Universal lost in the fire.
- Violet Blue collects some great moments in fake sex news.