- I love Tilda Swinton for many reasons, and the fact that she just founded a film festival that charges baked goods as admission and asks guests to sit on beanbags during the films is just one more reason to add to the list.
- Retro Wall-E Prints - I missed a small chunk of this movie due to a certain toddler jumping from seat to seat, but what I saw was magnificent.
- Jane Austen and Boredom - Just to clarify, this is a paper about boredom in the works of Austen, not possible boredom caused by Austen's novels. Also to clarify, I am not bored by Austen in the slightest, but I would like to distance myself from the type of Austen fan that generally sees no farther than Colin Firth.
- Ten Best Neo-Noir Films, from AMC.
- Pamie's 'Open Letter to My Cat' - "Are we currently starring in some kind of romantic comedy together?"
- Drive-In Movies: A Primer. From GreenCine.