- Washington City Paper has declared content bankruptcy. (Hat tip: Maura.)
- Slow fashion: "Much as local and organic eating is only beginning to shake off the stigma of yuppie luxury and become a slowly-growing cultural norm, so too must clothing with a provenance."
- The Zen of punk rock: a primer from NPR.
- Jamelah describes why Gmail's new Mail Goggles are a much-needed service.
- The ten worst directors in Hollywood.
- Advergirl looks at some of the best Columbus creative spaces.
- A resource on how to get independent healthcare for writers, artists and filmmakers.
- Mad Men's Font Problems. Does noticing anachronistic fonts and props impact enjoyment of the show? Not really. It's just a fun game to play on the side.
- Top ten other catastrophes that fundamentalists blame on gay people.