- Columbus Alive profiles the designers of Columbus, OH's burgeoning fashion scene, including our two season 5 Project Runway alums.
- If you've been around here for a little while, you might know that the intersection between art and science is a particularly favorite topic of mine. Laura without Labels has also just taken it up.
- Amanda Marcotte talks about Springsteen populism.
- 50 beautiful movie posters.
- Hail Fredonia! - Anne Thompson looks at Hollywood depression economics, including the Marx Brothers' Duck Soup.
- Stephen Fry in America.
- I am inordinately excited about the prospect of Muppet noir.
- DigitalLabz included me on a list of 100 designers to follow on Twitter. Thanks!