- Kevin Kelly suggests that borrowing is better than owning.
- FourthWaveFeminism looks at boy-fronted girl bands.
- Documentary filmmaker Louis Abelman compares Twitter to cinema vérité.
- Some interesting news about the forthcoming John Carter Mars movies I didn't know: I thought they were going to be animated Pixar films, and here director Andrew Stanton says they will in fact be live-action, released by Disney. Still looking forward to them.
- The fanboys feel a little weird about the new Star Trek Barbie dolls.
- Spout's Lauren Wissot counts down 5 sex scene golden girls.
- The best of 2008 from the Green Man Review.
- At first I thought this was a humorous mockup of a page selling a fake book about Pride and Prejudice plus zombies. However, it appears to be a real book. It's funny, but I think the joke would wear a little thin over an entire novel. But they should totally turn it into a movie. Zombie Colin Firth!