- The best actors never to be nominated for an Oscar. Kudos for putting my favorite underrated actor - Joseph Cotten - at the top of the list. Although how can you mention his work without mentioning The Third Man?
- Debunking rumors that run rampant on Twitter: magenta is in fact a color - at least, as much as any color is a color.
- Photo essay: Struggling Cleveland.
- If Jeff Bailey from Out of the Past (1947) were on Match.com.
- What if David Lynch had created Star Wars?
- The relationship between cinema and comics.
- SwissMiss points out a cool whale papercraft download from the newly, lovely designed Square Eye.
- I liked this aside from Caroline McCarthy about The Darjeeling Limited - I think she hit on Wes Anderson's sometimes mysterious appeal.