- Ten things to read on the 50th anniversary of Raymond Chandler's death.
- Diana Eng, from Project Runway Season 2, has written a book about tech-hacking clothes called Fashion Geek.
- Raquelle of the classic film blog Out of the Past lists the upcoming movies for TCM's Norma Shearer week.
- Catch up with the almost 1200 entries submitted for Tuesday's Ada Lovelace Day.
- 10 rare HTML tags you should know. (Hat tip: Disassociated.)
- Tickets are available for the April 2-5 Akron Film Festival. I'm disappointed that I won't be able to make it, because I've been looking forward to catching Sita Sings the Blues.
- Speaking of film festivals, family issues also kept me from this year's Cleveland Film Festival - but you should still totally check out its final weekend.