- Third-Wave feminist wish list.
- From Adactio, misunderstanding markup.
- The hunt for the worst movie ever - The Lake House: "One thing that I guess is a saving grace of this movie is that they never even bother explaining where that goddamned mail box comes from. Or why Sandra Bullock didn't give Keanu Reeves some information on the World Series so that he could open Biff's."
- Robert Duffy from Donewaiting.com discusses casual comic reading.
- Bumper stickers for shoes.
- Actor Rich Sommer (who has a great Twitter feed) talks about his new miniseries, plus season three of Mad Men.
- Harry Potter's top three skeptical moments.
- New Ohio budget builds in film industry tax incentives.
- From Women and Hollywood, a look at women directing outside the studio system.