- Books that made a difference to Mad Men's Jon Hamm.
- Interview with author of The Girl's Guide to Rocking: "It's culturally less permissible for girls to pick up a guitar or start a band ... That's why I wanted to give girls a permission slip that says, 'Yes, you can rock.'"
- From Grain Edit, designers on Twitter.
- A brief herstory of Lois Lane in film: Part One, Part Two
- Five women to watch in technology. Via GeekyMom, who also writes about it as inspiration for other women.
- How to save indie film: seek out working class youth.
- Working girl, circa 1910.