- Computing as a liberal art.
- "I don’t know of a place to get tech news that's not served up with an occasional side of misogyny, and it definitely reduces my consumption of tech news." Word.
- The secret glamour of the Tin Man: how The Wizard of Oz really appeals to "dreams of flight and transformation and escape."
- 30 thin and light fonts that should not be free.
- Vintage vibrator gallery.
- 5 directors who made great remakes of their own films.
- 20 years of Apple laptops.
- "'Born To Run' was the essence of everything I loved about rock 'n' roll. Bruce held on to the innocence and the romance. At the same time, the music communicates frustration and a constant longing to escape." The birth of Born to Run.