- The content strategist as digital curator. I just realized this is what I do. No wonder I ended up working for an art museum.
- The decade of dirty design. (Via Design Observer.)
- DVD report on new two editions of Scarlet Street. My own Noir Monday post on that film.
- On Marvel's new announcement of Girl Comics.
- A profile of the Large Hadron Collider as a wonder of the modern world. (Via Disassociated.)
- Motorized bar stools, porn-loving cats, and more: the stupidest criminals of 2009.
- Just as an FYI, I'm working on integrating my Tumblr more closely with my main site, so in the near future you can get it all at one place. In the meantime, that's updated over there pretty much daily.