- Jonathan Kellerman's top 10 LA noir novels.
- "But however much this use of guys annoys you, believe me, it’s better this way. The plain truth and the knotty problem is that all the other options for addressing a group are worse." Language and addressing ladies.
- Grace Kelly’s forever look.
- Lewis Carroll's shifting reputation.
- "This kind of self-assertion is the pettiest kind of assertion of self over film, the technical equivalent of saying some widely beloved classic isn't actually all that because it's 'boring.' It comes dressed in the clothing of objectivity." Continuity is boring.
- Make suggestions to help crime writer Nathan Cain rebuild his lost library.