- The Age of Salander - Sarah Weinman on the Steig Larsson phenomena. As part as the inevitable wave (with the US publication of The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest of press about Larsson and his Millenium trilogy, there's also the NY Times piece, The Afterlife of Steig Larsson.
- FontFeed declares recent typography on movie posters pretty dreadful.
- What makes us (more) human: the vast middle ground between art and science.
- Internet Explorer has dropped below 60% market share.
- Technology linked to happiness - especially for women. Which hits on another reason I want to see more women in tech - it's the best bet for women with few material resources (low-income, both single and partnered mothers, girls in developing countries) improve their lives.