- Pop culture and the female gaze: "...it feeds into a perception of women as not only incapable of genuinely lustful, sweaty desire, but as frail flowers who don’t want male nudity in film/television/theater and will faint at it when it’s presented."
- One Happy Meal with a side of gender issues to go.
- An open letter to Bon Jovi and what's really killing the music business.
- "At Overthinking It, Law & Order is analyzed by two separate yet equally important groups: the people who watch the show and send in the data, and the people who build the spreadsheets. These are their findings…"
- For more links, photos, videos and quotes on a daily basis, follow me on Twitter or Deliberatepixel on Twitter or the Deliberatepixel Tumblr.